Month: December 2012
Until 1/11/2013, I’ll be all over the web promoting my new book, Disarmed.
I’ve listed the schedule for you and hope that you’ll have an opportunity to stop by one of the sites.
Take care and happy holidays!
Disarmed Book Tour:
- December 12 – Release Day Celebration at VBT Cafe’ Blog
- December 13 – Interview: Reviews & Interviews
- December 15 – Guest Blogging at Where Fantasy Meets Reality
- December 18 – Guest Blogging at A Book Lover’s Library
- December 20 – Guest Blogging at Lori’s Reading Corner
- December 26 – Guest Blogging at Wise Words
- December 27 – Book Feature & Excerpt at Central Bargains and Giveaways
- January 3 – Interviewed at Reading To The Stars And Back
- January 7 – Interviewed at The Book Town
- January 10 – Book Feature & Excerpt at MK McClintock’s Blog
- January 11 – Book Feature & Excerpt at Turning The Pages
Disarmed is the story of a veteran and his troubles as he recovers from the stress of the war. His memories are plagued with nightmarish thoughts of his fallen comrades and Mavis is the one person that makes him forget. The only problem – Sgt. Jesse Workings isn’t sure that he is capable of love nor that anyone is able to love him.
Will Jesse realize all that he has before it’s too late? Can he mend his stubborn ways to allow love into his heart? Find out in Disarmed.
Released by Soul Mate Publishing.